Tuesday, March 11, 2008

RSS. frustrated???

Bloglines.....interesting, great for people with little time, but to find the time to check it out is limited. I chose feeds that dealt with photography as thats an interest i would like to keep informed about. This can be beneficial to have my favourite blogs (yes i have a few that i am now intersted in) all come to one meeting point to save me going to each individually. I can see how libraries can benefit, very similar to elists, but possibly open to more people....still trying to get my head around it. will comment further when understand better...
like cathy j i have found this a little frustrating in regards to adding the feeds let alone trying to find ones from favourite websites or websites that i want to read from....

time will tell with this one....

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

Hope you are less frustrated now? Remember the sim of this program is to help make work faster, easier and more fun.

Victoria