Monday, May 5, 2008

a little mashed



now this one i find interesting at a personal level, don't get me wrong as all the others have been interesting and useful, but this site i can see myslef returning to and playing with. So many different tools that could be incorporated into library programs, the calendar with local photos to promote upcoming events, id tags/security passess could be incorporated into kids events. I guess its the time to sit down and seeing what we can do with what we have...


I have puzzled two of my photos, one being my backyard the other the local harbour and lighthouse.

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

These are lovely mashups - thanks for them. I think it is fine to think about non-work applications for these tools - I am sure there will be a growth in non-work related blogs etc as people use the tools from work in the rest of their lives.

Ellen (PLS)